Hello everyone! Would you like to know How to Enter Training in Free Fire ? If the answer is yes, then I must tell you that you have come to the right place to find out all things about your favourite game.
What is training mode in Free Fire?
As its name suggests, it is a game mode where you are training to be better, where you will have the space to develop strategies that will help you win the game.
I must warn you that this space is quite popular in the game, obviously for various reasons, such as that you can not only train there, but you can also make friends with the rest of the players who participate in it.
Latest Free Fire Updates:-
- How to Get the Booyah Emote in Free Fire
- How to Put the Ring that Heals in Free Fire
- How the Free Fire Level Pass Works
- How to Match with Robots in Free Fire
- How to Give Gifts in Free Fire?
- How Many Maps are There in Free Fire 2023?
How can I get into this mode?
It is important that you keep in mind that entering this mode is quite simple, and below you can find out how to do it in simple steps:
- The first thing you need to do is log in to the Garena Free Fire game.
- Now, in the lobby click on the different Free Fire game modes, this section is located on the right of our screen.
- Once inside it you will see the different existing game modes for the moment such as the qualifying.
- Now go to the bottom right of the screen where there are two options training and create room.
- Click on training, and then on the start section located at the bottom of the screen.
- Automatically enter the social area where you will be able to interact with other players through chat, which is a new option in this room.
And in this way you can start your practice, or simply socialize with the rest of the players without further ado.