Find out how to improve the aim in Free Fire and become a top sniper and terror of enemies in the shooting game.
Do you want to learn how to improve the aim in Free Fire? The mobile shooter has three pre-configured aim types and sensitivity adjustments, which you can adapt to your style, whether you play on mobile or computer, with emulators.
How to improve the aim in Free Fire
Free Fire has three predefined crosshair types, which can be selected in the settings. Each offers more or less assistance when aiming, depending on the player’s profile:
- Default: Always focuses on the enemy’s chest and if they move, it will follow them for a small radius before leaving. This scope is suitable for beginner players;
- Precise on Aim: The aim will not follow the enemy if they move, allowing for greater control. Aim recommended for intermediate players;
- Total Control: Without any kind of aim assist, the player controls everything. This scope is a favourite of veteran, more experienced players.
How to select a crosshair type
- Tap on “Settings” (the gear icon);
- Tap on the “Advanced Settings” tab;
- Under “Ap Accuracy”, tap and check the type of crosshair you want to use;
- Close the window.
To improve your aim in Free Fire, it is important to train hard. While in the lobby, grab a weapon and experiment with aiming at players, both stationary and moving. This will help train your reflexes and respond better to opponents’ actions.
If you play Free Fire on a PC emulator, with a keyboard and mouse, a good tip is to train with reflex games available on websites. A good example is Mouse Speed (pt.freegamesmax.com), which evaluates your response to each appearance of the ball on the screen; the faster, the better your ability to aim and shoot with the mouse.
This quiz is good for sharpening your general skills, for any FPS game on PC.
Another tip is to adjust the sensitivity controls, also available in “Advanced Settings”. As playing in an emulator on the PC, with a keyboard and mouse is very different than using touch controls on the cell phone or tablet, and even the sensitivity of a screen can vary from one gadget to another, it is recommended to test different sensitivity values and close with what best suits you.
New Free Fire Updates:-
- Which Is The Longest Zipline In Free Fire?
- How To Get Permanent Clothes In Free Fire
- How Many Ziplines Are There In Bermuda Map Free Fire?
- How To Get Free Clothes In Free Fire 2022
- How To Find Level 4 Mushroom In Free Fire
- How To Get Wukong In Free Fire For Free 2022
Stay tuned with us for more latest FF Updates.