Free Fire shooting game is a famous Battle Royale, or all against all, for smartphones. Available for Android and iOS (iPhone), Free Fire is free and puts 50 players on a remote island where only one person will emerge victorious. Your character can be customized in many ways, and you can even change your nickname… For a price. See how to change your game name .
As said before, you can even change your free fire’s name, but you’ll need to spend precious 800 diamonds for that. Be wary, however, of any other method that offers this feature for free.
How to change your nick in Free Fire
1. Open Garena Free Fire on your smartphone and, on the main screen, tap your current nickname (upper left corner of the screen);
2. Now tap on the notebook icon , with yellow color, right below where your current name appears;
3. In the window that opens, enter a new nickname . The system will check if the nick you have chosen is available. If not, the game will suggest a similar nickname or you can try others until you find one that hasn’t been used yet;
4. After deciding which nick to use, and it being available, you will have to pay 800 diamonds for the exchange.
Tip: let’s face it, it’s a lot of investment just to change a nickname. The tip here is to think carefully before creating your nick, so you don’t regret it later and pay (expensively) for it. These 800 diamonds can be much better spent on other items in the game.
New Free Fire Updates:-
- Which Is The Longest Zipline In Free Fire?
- How To Get Permanent Clothes In Free Fire
- How Many Ziplines Are There In Bermuda Map Free Fire?
- How To Get Free Clothes In Free Fire 2022
- How To Find Level 4 Mushroom In Free Fire
- How To Get Wukong In Free Fire For Free 2022
How to get diamonds in Free Fire
There are a few ways to get diamonds in Free Fire, such as in events (always keep an eye on the calendar, located in the right corner of the main screen), daily rewards, or even buying in the in-game store. Packages on sale range from R$4.50 to R$210.
You can also subscribe to a monthly or weekly subscription, directly on your cell phone, and receive daily bonuses in diamonds, which vary in amount according to the chosen association.