You can create a custom room in Free Fire in a very easy way, as long as you have a little patience: the creation card is only distributed to members of a guild , when it reaches a certain level. Therefore, it is necessary to play in groups of more people. See how to create a custom room on Free Fire.
What is a guild?
To create a custom room in Free Fire, you must first create or be part of a guild , a group of players who participate in tournaments. See how to do this:
1. Creating a guild
- On the Free Fire main screen, tap the guild icon on the right side (a banner icon);
- Tap on “Create Guild”;
- Enter the guild name in “Name” and the slogan in “Slogan”;
- In “Approval Method”, choose between:
“Auto Approve” (new members can join the guild directly)
and “Approve” (the guild leader needs to approve each request);
- Tap “Confirm”.
2. Joining a guild
If you just want to join a guild, do the following:
- On the Free Fire main screen, tap on the guilds icon;
- Choose a guild and tap on “Join”;
- Depending on how the guild was set up, you will either join directly or your request will be pending, until the leader approves or rejects it.
Already being part of a guild, you will need to participate in tournaments with the group of players until you accumulate 1,800 dog tags. Once this is done, each member will receive a Personalized Room Card, which allows them to create a room on Free Fire. So, let’s create the room.
New Free Fire Updates:-
- Which Is The Longest Zipline In Free Fire?
- How To Get Permanent Clothes In Free Fire
- How Many Ziplines Are There In Bermuda Map Free Fire?
- How To Get Free Clothes In Free Fire 2022
- How To Find Level 4 Mushroom In Free Fire
- How To Get Wukong In Free Fire For Free 2022
How to create custom room in Free Fire
With the card, you can now create a personalized room. See how:
- On the main screen, tap “Game Mode”;
- Choose the type of match you want to play (Solo, Duo or Squad);
- Tap on “Custom” and then on “Create room”;
- In “Mode”, choose the game mode;
- In “Room Name”, enter the name of the room;
- In “Password”, set a password to access the room (optional);
- In “Mode” (the second), choose between “Solo”, “Duo” and “Squad” modes;
- In “N. of players”, set the number of players in the room per match;
- In “N. of spectators”, define the number of people who will be able to watch the matches from the room;
- Choose between turning on or off the options “Watch after death” and “Time on map”; Once everything is ready, tap on “Confirm”.
To join a room, tap “Game Mode”, “Custom” and choose one of the available rooms from your list. In this case, the room you created in Free Fire.