Find out how to delete a Free Fire account, using different means.
There is no way to delete a Free Fire account , at least not in the traditional way. The Battle Royale mobile game does not have a tool that allows you to delete a player’s profile, but there are certain circumstances and procedures that make an account inaccessible. Find out how to exit the game.
How to delete a Free Fire account
Garena has not introduced a way to delete a Free Fire account. Therefore, a created profile will remain in the game indefinitely. However, there are ways to lose access, whether intentionally or not.
1. Suspended or banned accounts
Garena uses the term “suspended account” for profiles that have been blocked, due to a number of factors. In most cases, suspensions are permanent and cannot be reversed, which is the way Garena uses to ban Free Fire players.
These are some of the activities that can cause your account to be suspended/banned:
- Refund of amounts ( chargeback ) after a purchase made, but not charged;
- Use of known bugs in the game, intentionally caused to gain advantages;
- Sharing accounts between users;
- Use of inappropriate or offensive names;
- Use of programs or websites that cheat the game;
- Play in partnership with players who use cheats, even if you don’t.
The only reversible infraction is chargeback, which can happen due to bugs in the app; for this, the player must pay the purchase that was reversed. Regarding partnerships, Garena understands that the player who does not report another player who uses cheats, and plays with him as a partner, is conniving.
New Free Fire Updates:-
- Which Is The Longest Zipline In Free Fire?
- How To Get Permanent Clothes In Free Fire
- How Many Ziplines Are There In Bermuda Map Free Fire?
- How To Get Free Clothes In Free Fire 2022
- How To Find Level 4 Mushroom In Free Fire
- How To Get Wukong In Free Fire For Free 2022
2. Disconnect Facebook from Free Fire
Another way to delete a Free Fire account, this time intentionally, is to disconnect the game’s Facebook profile. If you used the social login tool to create an account, your data and progress are connected to it. By cutting access, you can no longer access your profile, even if it is not deleted.
In Free Fire, you can play with a Facebook or VK account, but you cannot migrate from one service to another. To disconnect Facebook from Free Fire, do the following:
- Go to facebook.com and click on the arrow at the top right;
- Click on “Settings” and then on “Apps and Websites” on the left;
- Locate and check the box next to “Garena Free Fire”;
- Click “Remove.”